2.When I arrived at the Immigration Office, I was informed about the correct (proceedings/preceding/procedure) when applying for a work permit.
3. Camping is one of the most (economic/economical) ways of having a holiday.
4. If you (lose/loose/lost) your ticket, you will have to replace it yourself.
5.Younger people find it easier to (adapt/adopt) to a different environment than older people do.
6. The British didn't (adapt/adopt) the decimal system for currency until the early 70s.
7. The film was so (bored/boring)I decided to read a book instead.
8. They were so (bored/boring) sitting at home all day, they decided to get holiday jobs.
9. I was (born/borne) in 1977.
10. My sister has (born/borne) four healthy children.