Change Malaysian usage to Standard usage.
1. She doesn’t go to work today. She is having a cold.
2. My boss really wanted to know what is the reason.
3. Siti has renovated her house again.
4. The girls are more richer compared to the boys.
5. Both of them hope that their parents would come to the wedding.
6. Both of my students didn’t hand in their assignments.
7. You don’t love me, isn’t it?
8. I have the books. I will pass to you next week.
9. My one is very good one. Their ones are not good one.
10. Although I told him not to call but he insisted.
Note: I will post all the answers next week ;-)