May 29, 2007

Comprehension & Vocabulary: Drawing Shapes

Good morning! How are you today? Would you like to spend your little time with me? Today, I’m going to introduce you to some geometric shapes and you are to draw a simple picture using them. How does it sound? Easy? Great!

Before you start, you need to see the shapes that you will be drawing. Study the following shapes and I will instruct you what to draw then.



























Done? Good! As you learn some geometric shapes, you are also expanding your vocabulary.

Without further due, let’s start the game! Please follow my instructions. What? You got a problem? Alright, if you are uncertain about the instructions, you can always refer to the pictures above. I wish I could help or talk to you but surely it’s impossible here.;-)

Instructions:
1. Draw a circle at the top on the left of the page.
2. Draw a diagonal line inside the circle.
3. Draw a circle at the top on the right of the page.
4. Draw a triangle in the middle of the page.
5. Draw a long zig-zag line at the bottom of the page.

Please compare your drawing with your friends’ to discover the answer. Now, what do you see? A picture of me? ;-)

I’ll give you the answer soon. Have a nice day! :-)



No comments: