October 18, 2007

BBI 2412: Quiz 2 ( Sentence Fragments )
Answers

Write C in front of each complete sentence.
Write F in front of each sentence fragment.

Note: Fragments are incomplete sentences.


1. ……F……… Although people want to believe that all men are created equal.

2. ……C……… Pets can reduce anxiety.

3. ……F……… The subject that I enjoyed the most in primary school.

4. ……C……… Finding a suitable marriage partner is a challenging task.

5. ……F……… For example, the increase in the cost of renting an apartment.

6. ……F……….Learning a new language.

7. ……F……… Because the desire of all humankind to live in peace and freedom.

8. ……F……….Since that book belongs to me.

9. ……F……….As long as you love me.

10. … C……….. Please tell me where the student union is.

11. … F…….. After I graduated from college.

12. … C……….. I enjoy tennis; however, I hate golf.

13. … F……….. Feeling lonely and failing most of his classes.

14. … C……….. Both wind and water are enduring sources of power.

15. … C……….. After my family went to Australia, they emigrated to Canada.

No comments: